The main reason for the top pulp of the fabrics is the local wear of the belt. I have checked the worn area with a magnifying glass, and the worn surface is flat after a period of time, and is relatively smooth.
The solution can be considered from the following aspects:
- Select a mesh made by a large manufacturer with good quality, and it is better to require that warp monofilamens are imported and wear resistant.
- Use the imported ceramic panels, such as dehydration board and vacuum box panels, have low friction coefficient and less wear to the network;
- In the production process, the control vacuum degree is appropriate, and the tension degree of the net is appropriate;
- Select filler with small particle size and large mesh size, and strengthen the cleaning of network;
- Use good chemicals to improve the retention rate of fillers, reduce the loss of small fibers, and reduce the wear of the mesh belt.