- The elements of the Fourdrinier paper machine network must be accurately lined up and in good mechanical condition;
– All water filter elements must be fastened and at the same height.
– Checking tension roller and automatic tensioning device cannot bounce.
- Poor cleaning of the case and poor routine maintenance are one of the main reasons for the shortened lifespan of the network.
- Make sure there is no fiber accumulation to form the pulp and fall into the inner part of the forming network.
- Keep the scraper in good condition.
– Prevent the accumulation of pulp on the guide roller and chest roll.
– The first outer roller is crucial to prevent the net from being damaged by pulp lump.
– The squeegee Angle (about 25~30 degrees) is very important for ensuring the proper scraping but no scratching and no jumping.
– The scraper load must be tested repeatedly, but it must be avoided overload.
– Swinging is a good warning for any and all scraper.
– Always check the chest roller scraper to avoid causing the net mark or the chest roller with too much water.
- Check water tray holes, rusted bolts, or spray valves.
- Remove abrasive fillers such as calcium sulfate.
- Check the net’s trajectory, calibration, tension, load and slip.
– Ensure the horizontal tension of the paper machine is uniform.
– Do not run the forming fabric in too loose state.
- Maintain spray water temperature and pH consistent with slurry.
– Ensure that the spray water pipes on both sides are not blocked.
- Low coefficient of friction on the upper surface of the vacuum suction box.
– Check whether the upper surface of the vacuum suction box is flat.
- Reduce the quantity of vacuum suction tank and enlarge the opening.
– Reduce the degree of vacuum to prevent the forming fabric from stucking or blocking on the vacuum suction box.
- Remove pulp coarse sand (centrifugal cleaner).
– Check whether there are scratches and burrs on the surface of the forming board, the surface of the vacuum suction box and the cutting board.
- Use of network life extender (net cleaning agent).
- Due to the appropriate rich traction to ensure that the net is not sliding in the chest roller.
- Operates at the lowest minimum vacuum suction tank of the operating procedures.
– Ensure that the water can freely enter the water seal groove from the suction box.
- Check the installation of the forming plate to ensure that there is enough room for a uniform, minimal chest roll drainage.
- Check the cleaning of the roller system.
– Check scraper, scraper load, spray water, bearings and excessive spray water pressure.
- Check the wear bars of the edging device or flow slurry tank cheek to determine if the installation is too low.